! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

True Detective .. - Page 7/10

Subject: True Detective ..
« <> »
kojaiusa 1.07.15 - 08:01am
Hard to believe a woman like Bezzerides who's more or less a no bulls**tter that gave her sister a pretty hard time for being a p*rn star has the habit of watching hardc*re bondage p*rn every evening. Hypocrite! lol.gif.
I doubt that guy is really dead despite what it seemed like, this isn't the Game of Thrones. * +

3mel 1.07.15 - 08:40am
the trailer shows shots of him we haven't seen yet * +

kojaiusa 1.07.15 - 08:52am
Exactly... * +

psnality 1.07.15 - 10:29am
Anyone got the general jist of it all and why that dead guy is connected to it?
Really don't fancy watching them again and then searching google for hours.
It has something to do with money and corruption dontknow.gif * +

3mel 1.07.15 - 05:49pm
a company owns all this land which is going to be adjacent to a new rail link. the state (California) is going to give grants to anyone with this land to redevelop it, with cost overruns. this means if they say it took 3 times as much money as they thought it would, the state will just pay them the extra.
Ben Caspar was working both sides of the deal, buying up the land for nameless investors and approving plans that would have come to him to authorise.

why the birdman offed him I don't know yet but I wouldn't be surprised if he worked for the Russian guy who delayed investing...

the city of Vinci has no residents only businesses and they're all corrupt as fk, so they don't want police from Ventura looking into Caspar too deeply and uncovering any s**t he's been doing for Vinci... * +

3mel 1.07.15 - 05:55pm
Caspar didn't spend the money Vince Vaughn's character gave him to pay for his slice of land, and it's not in the bank account that it should be so Vince's character is fked and needs to find whoever killed Caspar to beat his money back out of them... * +

psnality 1.07.15 - 06:29pm
Cool, thanks mel * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark