! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

True Detective .. - Page 4/10

Subject: True Detective ..
« <> »
contented 5.03.14 - 12:51pm
got ep7 to watch when I get in. and the latest criminal minds. can't wait! hyper * +

vampboy 10.03.14 - 06:13pm
Spoiler alert!
This was one of the greatest endings I have witnessed on TV, Rust finally getting meaning to his life, I really lost it when he cried in the end.
The scene where Rust looked for the man with scars, whilst being called by him, was the part where I literally held my breath.
A masterpiece, that's what this show is. * +

vampboy 10.03.14 - 10:30pm
I think the straightforward and simple ending was a genius move by the writer. He avoided any stupid plot twist, and/or, a supernatural phenomenon to it, making it truer to life than ever. Saying all this, I want to add, that the only reason this show received so much spotlight was because of matthew, and woody. Let's face it, the majority of viewers are either stupid, or just action junkies. This is evident when shows like Hannibal receive incredibly low rating, and are on the verge of being cancelled, basically any show with a lot of symbolism, and thought provoking concept, whilst garbage like that kardishian show or any other shallow TV show receive extremely high ratings, and are in the lime light. This show would also have had the same fate, if it wasn't for those extremely liked, and popular actors. This is the truth, people are stupid. * +

popcap 15.04.14 - 01:10pm
yep agree the ending was absolutely brilliant * +

laris02 27.05.14 - 11:46am
Its awesome. Same level with bb * +

3mel 6.10.14 - 05:15pm
so season 2 will be Vince Vaughn with Colin Farrell and set in somewhere in California. tho one of the detectives will be female. the plot revolves around the transportation system... * +

3mel 24.05.15 - 01:28am
Sunday 21st June sees the start of season 2 on American TV... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark