! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

To boldly go where we've been before? - Page 1/1

Subject: To boldly go where we've been before?
Replies: 7 Views: 1631

obi_jon 31.10.13 - 11:36am
Rumours of a new Star Trek TV series have been circulating on the back of the success of the latest big screen movies but it now looks like it won't be happening any time soon.dislike.gif It looks likely that trekkies will have to wait until at least after the next movie is released in 2016 before the franchise returns to it's rightfull home on the small screen. * +

shadow27 31.10.13 - 01:37pm
I saw that the actor who played Worf is keen to have a spin off of his own. chin.gif My idea was that they do a Star Trek series as seen from a Klingon perspective, including their pre-contact history etc * +

xxlee 31.10.13 - 01:54pm
that would be logical * +

obi_jon 3.11.13 - 06:34pm
Forgot I'd posted this. A series featuring the starship of Captain Worf was one of the ideas being discussed.yes.gif * +

xtreme83 11.11.13 - 08:37am
He always wants to be in all the star treks the moaning Klingon. It needs a fresh overhaul. Enterprise was horrific. * +

obi_jon 29.05.17 - 09:09am
[link]Star Trek - Discovery:http://youtu.be/4dxe_ugmIVM[/link] trailer.
Another sequeldislike.gif. It's being panned by Trekkies for all sorts of continuity mistakes and clashes with the existing Star Trek cannon, not least of which being the new look Klingonswtf.gif. It is also being criticized by racist right-wing trolls for being too diverse in it's casting because it features an asian female captain(Michelle Yeoh) and a black female 1st officer(Sonequa Martin-Green), they are calling it 'white genocide/cultural marxism/SJWs in space'.eyeroll.gif
Other than that, it looks ok, I suppose.dontknow.gif * +

psnality 29.05.17 - 10:50am

Those Trekkies * +

shadow27 29.05.17 - 06:34pm

@ obi_jon - 29.05.17 - 09:09am
[link]Star Trek - Discovery:http://youtu.be/4dxe_ugmIVM[/link] trailer.
Another sequeldislike.gif. It's being panned by Trekkies for all sorts of continuity mistakes and clashes with the existing Star Trek cannon, not least of which being the new look Klingonswtf.gif. It is also being criticized by racist right-wing trolls for being too diverse in it's casting because it features an asian female captain(Michelle Yeoh) and a black female 1st officer(Sonequa Martin-Green), they are calling it 'white genocide/cultural marxism/SJWs in space'.eyeroll.gif
Other than that, it looks ok, I suppose.dontknow.gif

That will be the third time they have inexplicably transformed appearance now.. and don't ask them what the deal is with it, they don't talk about it dont.gif *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search