! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

recommend me a good TV series - Page 1/156

Subject: recommend me a good TV series
Replies: 1092 Views: 91978
> »
3mel 8.03.13 - 07:29pm
I need something to watch that's quality other than the few shows I'm watching now or waiting on for their return. so what's really good ppl? my rough choices so far are, the wire or broadwalk empire but there's gotta be more than this surely. I'm already following walking dead, breaking bad, SOA, Spartacus.. * +

kaiblade 8.03.13 - 07:57pm
If you're into spy/action shows, then you should try Person of Interest, It's quite good, Game of thrones good, Alcatraz (though it was cancelled after the 1st season),Supernatural (though old but still entertaining, has 8 seasons and still counting), vampire diaries etc. * +

kaiblade 8.03.13 - 08:04pm
The Terminator series was also great, so sad it was cancelled after the second season * +

3mel 8.03.13 - 08:08pm
person of interest is on sky, it hasn't kept my attention. forgot GOT, I'm counting down till the 31st on that already. seen most of terminator, wasn't that great.. * +

cantona 8.03.13 - 08:22pm
Justified is mint. Timothy Olyphant(Deadwood)and Walton Goggins (Shield) are the main characters.It's about a US Marshall in Kentucky, Currently showing the 4th season in the US. The Americans looks pretty decent too. set in the 80s during The Cold War Just halfway through The Chicago Code it was cancelled after one season a couple of years ago but its pretty decent * +

3mel 8.03.13 - 08:30pm
lol I forgot about justified, I love it.. I started watching the current season with the preacher and his sister. seen Chicago code, good stuff. not heard of the Americans tho. * +

dktw 8.03.13 - 08:33pm
Blue bloods * +

psnality 8.03.13 - 08:38pm
I'm into house of cards, think it's great how he plans everything to get his way. It's bit political but Kevin Spacey is great in it. House of lies is also good about a team of management consultants, Matt Damon played a great version of himself for an episode as a money greedy d*che. Both have great black humour. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-156
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search