! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Derek - Page 1/3

Subject: Derek
Replies: 15 Views: 1080
> »
yaotzen 20.02.13 - 10:07pm
What u think of it? * +

emfire 20.02.13 - 11:42pm
I think it's good good * +

phallica 21.02.13 - 12:38am
Not seen it yet, I'm somewhat biased because every time I see Gervais' face, I want to grab the nearest heavy object and cave his skull in. * +

gooji 21.02.13 - 09:21am
exactly. gervais is a one trick pony. the office was good but its old now. extra's was dull and now Derek looks even worse. the stupid fkin face he pulls with the lazy lip is just his imitation of Karl Pilkington. Stephen merchant is funnier. especially the role he played in portal 2. feels live merchant is being held back. living in Ricky's shadow. * +

gooji 21.02.13 - 09:27am
gervais is also a hypocrite and a bully. if you watch his tour videos you'll see on several occasions he brutalizes his friend robin Ince simply because he can. there's also the producer of the office he dresses up with tape and paper. basically in an attempt to embarrass him. wouldn't be so bad if Ricky allowed banter to work both ways but he doesn't, he is a proper squinny. had to laugh at his reaction when elastic band was aimed at him, yet its ok for him to do it first. irritating c**t * +

phallica 21.02.13 - 10:15am
I've seen that as well, such a little t**t. Merchant is more versatile and seems to be standing on his own, instead of being known as Gervais' mate who happens to be funny. Ricky is an insufferable pr*ck, every role just seems to be a mutated Brent. * +

gooji 21.02.13 - 12:54pm
so true pmpl * +

gooji 21.02.13 - 01:00pm
his bullying would be much more tolerable if he was the one having his eyelids and lips sellotaped. every role bar his movies seems to be new way to insult minorities, disabled or women. even his fkin laugh has worn thin. he just sits there making stupid noises and not one person has the balls to answer him back or whack him * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search