! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what are you watching... - Page 42/54

Subject: what are you watching...
« <> »
warded 9.09.19 - 07:15pm
Sampled some Boruto (Naruto Next Generation).. Was pretty generic and the animation quality kept going up and down a lot... AND i was watching the BLU-RAY version. * +

meta1bar 9.09.19 - 11:17pm
Made it 10 mins into the first episode of Dark Season 2, gonna have to watch Season 1 again cos I have no idea whats happening or who anybody is

COOL * +

crimson 10.09.19 - 08:40pm
Watching American Horror Stories, again. Only saw up to Roanoke anyway. Also watching all the Xmen films again, I'm behind on that too. I'm a bit disappointed that Deadpool is part of the Xmen series. * +

3mel 10.09.19 - 10:30pm

@ crimson - 10.09.19 - 08:40pm
Watching American Horror Stories, again. Only saw up to Roanoke anyway. Also watching all the Xmen films again, I'm behind on that too. I'm a bit disappointed that Deadpool is part of the Xmen series.

Deadpool is in that universe but there's zero crossover because Fox owns the X-Men and Marvel owns Deadpool.

well Fox did own it, I think the rights just switched to Marvel. * +

crimson 10.09.19 - 10:46pm
But Deadpool is in wolverine 1 when he and his brother fight him on top of the tower thingies. He's the dude with the sword vs bullets scene earlier in the movie too, the one who never shuts up. And then after the credits scene, Deadpool's hand finds its head and shows he's still alive. Or is that not Deadpool? I'm very confused. * +

3mel 10.09.19 - 11:09pm
yeah I remember that scene, honestly I'm not sure what the deal was there.
it was a weird version of Dp that's for sure. * +

crimson 11.09.19 - 04:58am
Yeah I don't know what's going on there either. I haven't seen either of the Dp films yet. I'm sure you might have noticed that I've been living under a rock for ages in my time away, and thus trying to play catch up with everything. All in good time, I suppose. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-54
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index