! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prison Break is s**t! - Page 1/2

Subject: Prison Break is s**t!
Replies: 9 Views: 1601
> »
laris02 29.12.12 - 11:52pm
1st season was really enjoyable. When they broke out, it was still interesting, but in the middle of the 2nd it just feels like the writer had got their fingers broken (and head) and asked his 10 year old son to write for him. Scofield has turned into a complete douche from McGuiver, the rest of the crew got r*tarded also.. wtf maan? And the guy who recommended this show to me said: dude, if you like Breaking Bad, you must like this........ Srsly... back to trusting no one. * +

laris02 29.12.12 - 11:56pm
I didnt even watch the whole thing, i just stopped where Sco has been sent to Sona and they showed him his Nephew on the video where he has been kidnapped. what a piece of dogs**t.. I dont wanna rant, Im just p*ssed I was hoping for good series :/ * +

wigwam 30.12.12 - 12:06am
personally, i loved it all, i was hooked on each episode of all the series an gutted when it finished, 1 of my all time fave shows * +

meimei 30.12.12 - 08:17am
what wigwam said ... * +

laris02 4.01.13 - 01:09pm
and what a s**t acting :/ even first Batman series were more convincing! I dont know what I'm doing still watching it.. :( * +

phallica 4.01.13 - 01:40pm
I think they knew people'd get bored of meatheads trying to escape prison for 3+ seasons. * +

cr4zy0n3 4.01.13 - 08:31pm
utter s**t, wonder why it got so much attention * +

laris02 5.01.13 - 03:33pm
im so glad i finished watching it lol the ending was ok tho. but it seemed like all characters got dumber and dumber :)) u holdin a gun, the evil b***h u holdin a hostage just screamed besides the door, why sure u just open it like nothings going on lol.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search