! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Game of Thrones - Page 80/116

Subject: Game of Thrones
« <> »
phemzask 6.06.16 - 02:53pm

@ 3mel - 6.06.16 - 01:16am
before the episode airs, anyone else think the waif shouldn't be qualifying herself as no-one ?
harboring a grudge and a personal desire to punish Arya doesn't sound that faceless to me. so folk have been speculating that it's the waif who is being tested as well as Arya chin.gif

What's with her anyway... Has she got a for Jaqen or what.?
She's had a problem with ever since she first appeared. * +

phemzask 6.06.16 - 02:54pm
I haven't had the chance to watch yet... * +

psnality 6.06.16 - 07:57pm
He's alive * +

shadow27 7.06.16 - 05:20pm

@ 3mel - 6.06.16 - 01:16am
before the episode airs, anyone else think the waif shouldn't be qualifying herself as no-one ?
harboring a grudge and a personal desire to punish Arya doesn't sound that faceless to me. so folk have been speculating that it's the waif who is being tested as well as Arya chin.gif

She also just failed to kill Arya while everyone saw her wandering around bleeding to death, not much of a stealth technique. I've been wondering if the grudge is a personal one, which would be even more damning. * +

shadow27 7.06.16 - 05:24pm
'personal' as in Arya was someone known to her previously or there is some other connection? * +

3mel 7.06.16 - 07:07pm
she could just hate the high born * +

psnality 7.06.16 - 08:00pm
Read some theories on this and apparently Ayra is going to ******* ***** ***** and Hound will ***** ***** and then ****** ***** but could be wrong. Not giving it away grin.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-116
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index