! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DAB radio - Page 1/2

Subject: DAB radio
Replies: 14 Views: 3521
> »
guillium 20.02.12 - 06:29pm
Finally decided to get one, and the diference in audio quality is astounding. I knew it would be clearer, but I'm still surprised at how clear it is. Still haven't got one? Listen to the radio a lot? Get one, they're dirt cheap now and such an improvement happy * +

mab21 20.02.12 - 07:08pm
thanks2 for the tip guillium. * +

guillium 20.02.12 - 08:01pm
I mainly listen to speech based AM stations, and the jump in sound quality is fantastic. No more cross channel interference, no more twiddling with dials. Always found that awkward cos of my eyesight so left my radin set to my usual station. Now changing stations is a breeze. Supposedly FM is still better for music sound wise, but even then the above advantages outweigh that imo. Was a impulse purchase while at a supermarket, now wish I'd got one ages ago lol * +

mab21 21.02.12 - 07:15am
that is great for AM radio stations... there are not many left here tho. sometimes pirate radio stations are on AM frequencies. there was one wit great music streaming around my town area but it dissapeared. i mainly lissen music n radion wit my phone when i'm not home. anyway it's good some1 thinked about the AM radio stations.smile * +

andydent 21.02.12 - 08:13am

@ guillium - 20.02.12 - 08:01pm
I mainly listen to speech based AM stations, and the jump in sound quality is fantastic. No more cross channel interference, no more twiddling with dials. Always found that awkward cos of my eyesight so left my radin set to my usual station. Now changing stations is a breeze. Supposedly FM is still better for music sound wise, but even then the above advantages outweigh that imo. Was a impulse purchase while at a supermarket, now wish I'd got one ages ago lol

If you have trouble with your eye sight then get in touch with rnib as they may be able to reccomend a talking radio which like lots of other talking stuff will tell you which station you have tuned into! Makes using them much easier if sight is an issue :) * +

knucklez 21.02.12 - 12:15pm
Put tin foil on your head and twiddle ya nipples and u will hear various stations in ur headvoices * +

knucklez 21.02.12 - 12:25pm
I don't radio's are much use to deaf peopleparty2 * +

knucklez 21.02.12 - 12:26pm
I don't think radio's are much use to deaf peopleparty2 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page