! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DAB radio - Page 2/2

Subject: DAB radio
« <
knucklez 21.02.12 - 02:49pm
And what happens if your deafblind-all one word? read2 * +

rpd.fire 21.02.12 - 06:01pm
I think that they're a bit out now. its all about internet radios that connect to your wifi. * +

guillium 22.02.12 - 12:35am

@ andydent - 21.02.12 - 08:13am
If you have trouble with your eye sight then get in touch with rnib as they may be able to reccomend a talking radio which like lots of other talking stuff will tell you which station you have tuned into! Makes using them much easier if sight is an issue :)

Luckily my sight in my right eye aint so bad, not to the point that I can't read the LCD display, just need to look close lol.gif * +

guillium 22.02.12 - 12:41am

@ rpd.fire - 21.02.12 - 06:01pm
I think that they're a bit out now. its all about internet radios that connect to your wifi.

Still don't think most stations work with internet radio tbh... Tried listening to some internet radio and didn't like it tbh mate lol * +

guillium 15.06.15 - 02:14pm
After 3 years of 'ok' cheap supermarket digital radios, I has just taken ownership of a DAB+/Internet/audio streaming radio, a Roberts Stream 93i. And it's awesome. * +

warded 19.06.15 - 10:38am
We are still fully analogue FM in finland sigh.gif THEY do not want us to have high quality audio because it would lead to HQ ripping... heck, THEY'd prefer that we all should still use c-cassettes. It's a conspiracy i tell ya grumpy.gif * +

warded 22.02.22 - 04:32pm
Several bad puns later... DAB is still not a thing here. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark