! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Avengers - Page 2/2

Subject: The Avengers
« <
ji_dl 4.06.12 - 05:29pm
dont i never had any soft spot for her, she is the one that still has a big crush on me, but don't worry, you will do us both a favor by wiping her out with the rest of konoha mock * +

vampboy 4.06.12 - 07:30pm
Hah! even if you do control me my village still has kakashi, shikamaru, all other kages including gaara, and tsunade, and killer bee's brother... oh they will think of something then you will be arrested happy3 * +

ji_dl 4.06.12 - 07:55pm
facepalm you don't get it. You, the Jinchuriki will wipeout everything in konoha, so there will be no kakashi,shikamaru and hokage by the time you're through and i will really LOVE to see that pmpl2 * +

ji_dl 4.06.12 - 08:01pm

@ vampboy - 4.06.12 - 07:30pm
Hah! even if you do control me my village still has kakashi, shikamaru, all other kages including gaara, and tsunade, and killer bee's brother... oh they will think of something then you will be arrested happy3

How will they arrest me when everyone will be busy fighting the kyuubi?, while i, will be busy enjoying the view of konoha's destruction from afar. coffee * +

vampboy 4.06.12 - 09:22pm
well the effect of your mangekyo sharingan has to end sometime, it can't last forever... then imagine what I will do you... imagine an enraged crazy kyubi after you.. imagine and there will be so sakura to go crying to evil * +

vampboy 3.08.18 - 06:35am
Reviews on infinity war? * +

3mel 3.08.18 - 12:23pm
it's out on Blu-ray and DVD so that means... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply