! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

POEMS - Page 143/143

Subject: POEMS
« <
aurore 26.04.14 - 12:28am
Its on my profile. novah x * +

28fm8 28.05.14 - 03:48am
Heart break is blessings from GOD,it's just his way of litting you realize( he saved you ) from the wrong one. * +

28fm8 28.05.14 - 04:03am

@ frizzlez - 7.05.05 - 06:07pm
I said the wrong thing n now i feel bad. Chkybabe is gone now i feel sad.Suppresed by ths feeln,im now depressed.Thinkn of wat i did,i slash my wrist.Watching the blood ooze out of my arm,thinkn bout wat i did.Losen all ths blood, hoping not 2 exist.I sit in the dark,with a slash on my wrist.I wish i neva abused u with words,of sumthin u didnt do.Ply come bak baby,im lost without u. (copyright

That struggles most of us face in common throughout the worl and we all got to learn,that dis only makes us individual stronger * +

28fm8 28.05.14 - 04:11am

@ frizzlez - 7.05.05 - 06:07pm
I said the wrong thing n now i feel bad. Chkybabe is gone now i feel sad.Suppresed by ths feeln,im now depressed.Thinkn of wat i did,i slash my wrist.Watching the blood ooze out of my arm,thinkn bout wat i did.Losen all ths blood, hoping not 2 exist.I sit in the dark,with a slash on my wrist.I wish i neva abused u with words,of sumthin u didnt do.Ply come bak baby,im lost without u. (copyright

That struggles most of us face in common throughout the world and we all got to learn,that dis only makes us individual stronger in the heart and mind.we have to accept that those nights of feeling lonely and stress are nothing.but ways to help push you into becoming a much better person,and thats what bids us a happy and wonderfull life in the long run. * +

28fm8 28.05.14 - 04:21am
hello usaguy!hope u doin good,any way am ur frnd.yes hows u now! * +

autumnrain 22.06.14 - 03:43am
lol * +

flash 15.05.20 - 10:22am

@ chr1s84 - 13.12.11 - 03:59am
The truth is, everyone is going to hurt u.. You just got to find the one's worth suffering for.. Bob Marley

True *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-143
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum