! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. - Page 50/157

Subject: Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers.
« <> »
psnality 25.02.15 - 01:48pm
When they got outside the gates of Alexandria first thought was that could be a recording of children playing, still wouldn't have trusted them * +

j3is 1.03.15 - 11:42pm
I thought the same at first, about the recording of children playing. Now I think it will be a safe place, but they'll find it hard to settle in. * +

3mel 2.03.15 - 01:25am
they need to stop doing that bit at the end where they say ''and in next weeks episode'' cough.gif * +

psnality 2.03.15 - 10:43pm
There's always a bad guy to disrupt it all though, wonder how long that'll take.
Wonder where that girl goes over the wall, is she a spy? Maybe there's other camps like that one
It needed a rest for the characters, like how much could they take before they turned but it's more like how much can they take of what used to be normality * +

psnality 2.03.15 - 10:44pm

@ 3mel - 2.03.15 - 01:25am
they need to stop doing that bit at the end where they say ''and in next weeks episode'' cough.gif

Didn't see that bit, doubt I'll go looking on YouTube now if it's a bad spoiler * +

shadow27 3.03.15 - 05:19pm
Normality is stupidity in the new world. The people in the compound are so sheltered.. Wait til some raiders come along. * +

3mel 3.03.15 - 08:24pm

@ psnality - 2.03.15 - 10:44pm
Didn't see that bit, doubt I'll go looking on YouTube now if it's a bad spoiler

it turns out it wasn't, but the way they cut the clip showed all of the disharmony and fighting making it look like things didn't work out going in there... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index