! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. - Page 47/157

Subject: Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers.
« <> »
vampboy 11.11.14 - 01:26am

@ leggys11 - 9.11.14 - 07:49am
Plus the focus have sort of strayed from the undead to like I said the small groups of ppl they come across...(Do I even make sense ?)

This show has always been about humans, Rick's group, the hunter, the governor, etc etc in the face of an apocalypse, zombies were merely the causers, this show was never about them entirely, but about humanity. The small groups make perfect sense. * +

psnality 11.11.14 - 01:03pm
Kind of feel sorry for Eugene, he did kind of save the guys life and the episode showed that if Eugene hadn't come along then he would have joined his wife and kids but he was given a purpose that turned out to be a lie so can see where the bearded guy is coming from (forgot his name) * +

3mel 18.11.14 - 03:00am
looks like we got ourselves another showdown coming popcorn.gif and a new member to the gang...
wonder if Eugene's lot will go back to the church and find them all gone, or will they be descending en masse... * +

thesayan 19.11.14 - 12:06am
this show is al about human nature the world has gone to s**t zombies everywhere but people still killing each other rather then work together. There is always good and bad in the world no matter what * +

3mel 25.11.14 - 03:07pm
no prizes for guessing that this storyline won't be entirely resolved come next Sunday and that things will end with one of our heroes in peril for a mid season cliffhanger... swearing2.gif * +

psnality 25.11.14 - 06:24pm
I loved it, Rick is turning * +

vampboy 25.11.14 - 07:36pm
These cops couldn't be good people at all, none of them, because they all had the simply duty of injuring or hurting other people then bringing them to the hospital to treat them, and keep them in capacity. She was such a freaking idiot to let her guard down in front of him. facepalm.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index