! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. - Page 42/157

Subject: Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers.
« <> »
leggys11 29.10.14 - 12:54pm
Haven't seen yet but reading the above now I can't wait....roll on Friday... * +

leggys11 1.11.14 - 05:36am
Missed it but got it on record so im good to go :) * +

sardonikkei 1.11.14 - 09:14am
I kind of wanted to watch them turn... * +

vampboy 2.11.14 - 12:08am

@ phallica - 29.10.14 - 11:44am
I would have done the same thing, I think many would. I can't sympathise at all with cannibals, they forfeited their humanity to survive in a way far removed from Rick and his group.

Even though Rick can be pretty terse and focused on getting by than be concerned by what else is going on, he made an exception in episode 1 by wanting to finish them off (they don't get to live). It's pretty heavy stuff, he knew the human eaters had to die not because they could be a potential threat, but because they were an abomination.

Rick has changed entirely after the governor saga,that whole ''focused on getting by'' is long history now. It's the rest of the group that influences him.Remember the time when the group got out alive from the cannibals, Rick was the only one who said we should get back and finish them,it was Glenn who said we should let them live. Rick is an ultimate badass of the show, and no character could even come close to the intensity and genius of Rick in the Walking Dead. * +

3mel 2.11.14 - 02:25am
spoiler.gif just seen the advert for tomorrows show on Fox... looks like Beth features very heavily and she's had herself a very unpleasant looking time of it... * +

3mel 3.11.14 - 05:32am
ooh... popcorn.gif * +

kaiblade 3.11.14 - 07:54am
Betty aka Scar face lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page