! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. - Page 131/157

Subject: Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers.
« <> »
birdy 14.02.17 - 04:42pm

@ shadow27 - 14.02.17 - 04:24pm
So how the hell did Gabriel figure out these people were even out there? He was reading the Bible.. and then spazzed out.. confuse.gif

laugh.gif He did hey. Bit of crazy eyes and wandered off. * +

3mel 14.02.17 - 09:21pm

@ birdy - 14.02.17 - 04:42pm
laugh.gif He did hey. Bit of crazy eyes and wandered off.

he's such a good actor. if I didn't know him as officer Carver from The Wire I'd think he's a religious nutnut in real life. * +

psnality 20.02.17 - 02:21pm
It's all coming together, I wouldn't want to mess with them scavengers they'd probably send me upup and I'd get skewered by a zombie.

I'm guessing they get them guns from them women and get them to join too. * +

mz.c 20.02.17 - 05:23pm
Gabriel grew some balls didn't he laugh * +

shadow27 20.02.17 - 05:56pm
The scavs know where Alexandria is.. Alright and what were they going to do to Gabriel?

Might prove to be a big threat.. They didn't seem 'right' somehow. Things aren't what they seem. Maybe a benevolent version of The Wolves, but formidable nonetheless. * +

birdy 20.02.17 - 11:33pm
That armored walker was rad. I want one. * +

psnality 21.02.17 - 12:06am

@ shadow27 - 20.02.17 - 05:56pm
The scavs know where Alexandria is.. Alright and what were they going to do to Gabriel?

Might prove to be a big threat.. They didn't seem 'right' somehow. Things aren't what they seem. Maybe a benevolent version of The Wolves, but formidable nonetheless.

If Rick wasn't with Michonne then I'd say love is in the air, him and that woman had chemistry.
They did all that to find people to join them, the whole putting supplies across the river was a test.
She gets Rick and they're gonna be friends friends.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum