! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bleach - Page 1/2

Subject: Bleach
Replies: 11 Views: 864
> »
nitely 7.08.09 - 08:50pm
Well its that time again...thats right its filler time...this filler looks good at least and since its being wrighten with the help of kubo it should be good but still 25 to 50 episodes * +

madmo0o 7.08.09 - 11:51pm
Wots bleach? * +

light_1 8.08.09 - 12:09am
i never understood what fillers mean are they the episodes that just increase the anime episodes dragging it away from the current topic * +

gameboy1 8.08.09 - 08:12am
Fillers are episodes that are original to the anime and are usually not canon. Kind of a like a movie, bt split up into more parts. The new filler looks cool, Zanpakto takin actual form. Suzemebachi looks cool and Haineko looks like Felicia on VS. Im guessing the icy woman is Rukia's. Its strange how they change their form though! I mean, weve seen Renji talk to Zabimaru, will it change? * +

d_lazybo 9.08.09 - 07:45am
I Love bleach! * +

light_1 9.08.09 - 03:17pm
Oh gosh really?thats d*mn shocking zanpakto taking its original form how in the world that happened?and renjis zabimaru might look like a baboon they showed us b4 remember? * +

nitely 9.08.09 - 06:08pm
So far its decent i like wabisuke he looks cool...we havent seen them show zabimaru except the snake using the cannon so he may still be the same * +

nitely 11.08.09 - 09:23pm
Haha zabimaru is some green chick now that it had a s*x change guess we seen her a few times just didnt know it was her * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search