! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ninja vs samurai vs - Page 1/2

Subject: Ninja vs samurai vs
Replies: 13 Views: 1120
> »
naruto_3 20.12.08 - 06:31am
Thats what obus the samurai king is all about.and the best place to read this dialogue manga is at obusanime.blogspot.com u will never regret u did.check it out and tell me what u tink * +

nitely 20.12.08 - 08:06am
its lame * +

mangekyu 20.12.08 - 12:28pm
I lost interest when i found out that i had to read it, I got bored, Ask someone to draw it or post it on pro somewhere. Btw the ninja are honourless b*stards that kill silently ro the ninja would win under the shrowed of darkness, in a sword fight samurai have a higher chance of winnin. * +

naruto_3 20.12.08 - 07:39pm
U said nothing abot rippers,mangekyu.ok u havnt read the blog.i wil post ep.3 by 2moro evening so that u see the power of a ripper,thanx for your advice. * +

naruto_3 20.12.08 - 07:50pm
Mangekyu,its ninja vs samurai vs ripper.u only discused ninja vs samurai.what of RIPPERS.ok u need to read ep.3 of my blog it will be posted on sunday evening.and there is a quiz on my dialogue manga.this is the question.PREDICT THE OUT COME OF THE YUBU VS MANDI,FIGHT THAT STARTED IN EP.2.all answers should posted here.mangekyu u can go tell others so that they will be competition.and that question expires once ep.3 is posted at my blog.so keep reading my dialogue manga and keep cracking you bra * +

nitely 20.12.08 - 10:59pm
ninja arent honourless they just have different ethics then samurai look at hatori hanzo * +

naruto_3 21.12.08 - 05:14am
U need read my blog to b able to answer my question. * +

gameboy1 21.12.08 - 05:45pm
you keep makn post abt this cr*p all the time. U called it anime, i told u its not . I told u its not manga. Its just a d*mn manga and its so bad. Please, create 1 post about it if u insist on promote this poorly written dialouge (which shouldnt even b a dialouge if more than 2 ppl are talkn). spew.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search