! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Springbok emblem? - Page 1/4

Subject: Springbok emblem?
Replies: 23 Views: 2048
> »
cryptn 13.10.08 - 07:34am
Ok they tryin 2 get rid of the springbok sayin its racist bcoz black ppl were excluded from the team!! Wel i dont know if our gov is blind bt we hav included black ppl nw ie, brian habana possibly the best playa? So wots the problem? Then we get luke watson sayin wen he puts on the jersey he feels sick coz it makes him feel like a racist! Has he gone mad? Ppl hav gone mad here! * +

cryptn 13.10.08 - 07:39am
Heard on tv that this sports commitee was put 2getha 2 talk bout sport in sa, they only discussed the springbok emblem 4 3 days, did it nt occur 2 them 2 talk bout our poor show at the olympics, or even more scarier our soccer squad who nw lay 85th in the world with a yr n a half 2 go b4 wrld cup? Wot nxt skrew the homeless n hungry change a few more street names? * +

g_wiz 13.10.08 - 10:51am
It was talks mainly to focus on emblem!It not bout previous exclusion of players of colour, but rather the colonial history of the emblem! * +

g_wiz 13.10.08 - 10:54am
Its also about having a single emblem for all our sports teams!Cos all other sports hav protea as emblem!FYI Brian Habana is coloured and NOT black!read * +

g_wiz 13.10.08 - 10:56am
But juz to let u know i harbour indifferent feelings towards it, okay!reading * +

spangles 13.10.08 - 03:41pm
They were talking about it before the Rugby world cup, but now they want all the sports teams to use the same emblem. Makes sense to me... * +

puciato 17.10.08 - 12:32am
Its r*tarded.How can it make sense?If it happens,imagine in ten years asking a kid what they want to do when they grow up.'I wanna play for the proteas',he answers.What the hell would that mean?Soccer,rugby,hockey,netball?Its daft.The anc are turning into a bunch of s,there is no check of power,no one can stop them from doing what they want to * +

sexi.luv 17.10.08 - 01:32am
True true * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum