! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Shawn micheals? - Page 1/2

Subject: Shawn micheals?
Replies: 8 Views: 1618
> »
cryptn 13.08.08 - 07:54pm
Hay guys i heard shawn got beaten real bad n heard he has broken ribs, broken arm, colar bone and is nw blind in 1 eye! Heard he wil neva wrestle again, is this true? I cnt believe they'l say goodbye 2 a hall of famer in such a way! * +

anglefan 13.08.08 - 11:44pm
where did u hear that?probably just a silly rumor * +

kearn 13.08.08 - 11:49pm
hes due 2 confirm on sunday what his plans are. He has a detached retina that doctors are advising him on and he is gonna follow their orders as 2 whether to perform or not! * +

dbnp01zn 14.08.08 - 12:50am
a detached retina can be fixed but his eye wil always remain sensitive. i should know cos i had one. and as 4 the bones, they should heal with time. maybe they'll take him out 4 a couple months and bring him back at a later stage wen he's back to normal * +

cryptn 14.08.08 - 06:32am
Wel if all this is real then wwe gotta realy think bout wot happend here coz that fight was nt wrestling! Shawn nt my best wrestler bt wwe is nt the same without the heartbreak grandpa! * +

wildhart 14.08.08 - 06:38am
Of course it aint true its just a story line to further his feud with Jericho * +

anglefan 14.08.08 - 09:02pm
he was talking about a storyline?lmao i havent watched raw since draft night * +

kearn 14.08.08 - 10:28pm
imagine vinces insurance premiums 4 all of these ~superstars!~ if he wasnt fit enough there is NO WAY he d be wrestling! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search