! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

xperia mini pro - Page 2/3

Subject: xperia mini pro
« <> »
mab21 7.06.12 - 05:51am
Y u say it s*cks Caaaake? It's too small or the software it's causing u problems? Asking becaus i'm about to get an Xperia Pro but i'm uncertain abt it. * +

trollulz 7.06.12 - 07:59am
being indecisive ftw! lol * +

mab21 7.06.12 - 08:52am
Well yes, i know the xperia has alot of things in it, but i know Se's have a problematic software sometimes, and in a review i saw it doesen't recognise the headphones. * +

trollulz 7.06.12 - 12:39pm
I've told you the solution as have others lol * +

mab21 7.06.12 - 04:31pm
i've seen the xperia mini pro in a shop today, brand new, that's right, without x10 added to it, it had the android v 2.3 gingerbread and when u add a keyboard to it it's really cute and looks like a phone. i also tried the motorola xfire, looks good as well but it's kinda simple and shame, it was xfire withoud x311 :( * +

nak_tu 8.06.12 - 09:54pm
mab,sk17i xperia mini pro got a major touch screen issues plus the cicida vids recording.i own 1 and u can google it if u dont believe me * +

mab21 9.06.12 - 10:36am
i google alot before buying a new device so i can know what to expect from it. google tells me no phone it's flawless, all have issues, that's right, even the best ones.nod i'm not going to buy the mini pro, many phones have alot of things in software but don't work great, most of them are like bags full wit everything but very few are comparable wit a pc/ lappy. and for that, u have to pay money. i'm going to buy a cheaper droid that works good, as im tired of phones wihtout a os. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 SonyEricsson Forum
9 Forum Index