! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Moby-explorer? - Page 1/1

Subject: Moby-explorer?
Replies: 6 Views: 682

aid3n 22.07.07 - 07:17pm
Anyone know where i can get a free, signed/trusted version 3?the readwrite prompts are making my hair fall out lol. * +

diezi1 22.07.07 - 07:35pm
you'll probably have to buy it lol, you may also want to look into MiniCommandor 2.2 to, dont think they do a signed version of that though, but it can Unzipp and its far easier to unzipp files then using jZipMan, it also has a FAR Manager type layout (its the modders choice tool lol, cool little novalty hehe, pity you cannot access your internal files like you can with FAR). * +

diezi1 22.07.07 - 07:37pm
It can also edit bigger text files then MobyExplorer and its FREE * +

sarth 23.07.07 - 04:40am
How to get this for my k510i free whats use of it how to use it * +

aid3n 23.07.07 - 08:21am
Lol thanx man,where can i get a FAR whatever?lol,my fone came with sum demo games that i cant delete,im presuming i can us that to delete them? * +

diezi1 23.07.07 - 11:26am
na you connot use MobyExplorer or MiniCommandor to delete preinstalled games mate :( but what you can do is download the games and reinstall them and select (overwrite) and once you'v installed them again there NOT write protected and them you are able to delete them :) * +

aid3n 23.07.07 - 12:12pm
Ah i didnt think of that,thats pretty smart,thanx :-) finaly i can get rid of that cr*p lol. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 SonyEricsson Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search