! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Amazin SE trick!! - Page 1/20

Subject: Amazin SE trick!!
Replies: 134 Views: 50821
> »
clank 6.11.04 - 07:46am
To remove all the predefined items from your phone+the menus, screensavers, start screens etc some operators put in try the 13 SECOND TRICK. This requires a lot of precision so get a stopwatch first lol. Now master reset your phone...once you enter the security code n phone starts to reset start timin instantly...after exactly 13sec remove the battery...remember 13 seconds. * +

clank 6.11.04 - 07:50am
Now put the battery back in n switch on your phone...most probably all the predefined stuff must be gone...if not try again n remove battery sometime between 12 n 13 sec. If still not gone then live with it grin. Try this out n post here if it works or not. * +

clank 6.11.04 - 06:06pm
I see so many posts everyday askin how to remove predefined items n now that i finally post the trick nobody tells me if they tried it annoy * +

drec 6.11.04 - 06:40pm
been thinking about doing this,but first need to know:do you lose bookmarks,wap settings and of course-games? * +

clank 6.11.04 - 07:24pm
Yup man its a master reset so you'll lose everythin but after freein your phone of all the s**t stuff you can start over again * +

drec 6.11.04 - 07:43pm
Guess i can live with 1 op logo and 2 stupid se ringtones for now * +

derval 7.11.04 - 03:31am
It works but not on all phones due to software diff. And even if not all the predifined stuf goes there is a memory improvement. THIS TRICK IS ANCIENT GUYS! * +

johnn4 7.11.04 - 07:00am
Another way is to create a file in notepad with the same name as the file you want to remove. Remember to use the save as file to get the right extension. Then the file will be unlocked, and it will be possible to remove the fake file without problems. :-) hope that helps. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 SonyEricsson Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search