! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

z2 - Page 1/1

Subject: z2
Replies: 4 Views: 3782

lakewolf 25.02.14 - 07:20pm
Sony Xperia Z2 The Sony Xperia Z1 was very well received. However, the Z2 sports the latest Qualcomm processor, bringing with it a stack of improvements. That's the main takeaway here for Sony. Harder, better, faster, stronger, as Daft Punk would say. Early reports and a my own hands-on test suggest this is going to be one of the best Android phones released this year. * +

john_163 27.02.14 - 03:14pm
yes il buy this beast proud its a samsung slayer * +

nuqi 2.03.14 - 08:41am
After six months, Sony will release another Xperia (Z3) ...but I am still getting the Z2. :) * +

lakewolf 13.03.14 - 05:08pm
At the end of February, the first pre-orders for the Sony Xperia Z2 began at 564, but back then it was noted that official pricing is yet to be confirmed. And today we have the real deal as Clove UK has listed Sony's flagship at 540. The availability date is still set for April 11, which suggests those manufacturing issues rumors might be off the mark. Carphone Warehouse also offers the Xperia Z2 pre-orders - it charges a bit more at 549.95, but promises to deliver the smartphone earlier, * +

lakewolf 13.03.14 - 05:25pm
Sony has outdone itself and has partnered with UK carriers to promote the Xperia Z2 pre-order by any means necessary. A few days ago, we reported that Vodafone UK is actually bundling a free 32 Sony TV with every Z2 pre-order. Clove UK, too, is doing a promotion and throws in a free Sony wirelss speaker, noise-cancelling headphones and 80 of digital goods. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 SonyEricsson Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search