! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jar and jad files - Page 1/2

Subject: Jar and jad files
Replies: 10 Views: 2448
> »
zocuten 30.07.09 - 07:44pm
Whats the difference * +

sohil876 31.07.09 - 09:43am
@zocuten jad files are a kind of shortcut file to a specific jar file,jar files are the java files which are compressed and installed in your phone.Oh and jad files also contain certificates(only if they are signed). * +

sohil876 31.07.09 - 09:46am
That means if you want a signed java file first you have to install or we can say select your jad file first. * +

zocuten 31.07.09 - 09:28pm
I see. The reason i ask is because i am having difficulty downloading bolt browser. Every file i try whether jar or jad i get operation failed. Any suggestions? * +

sohil876 1.08.09 - 12:13am
@zocuten Which mobile you are using? Specify your device and the site from which you are downloading bolt and check that your mobile does have versign or thawte certificate in order to istall using jad file. * +

zocuten 1.08.09 - 02:30am
W910i and i tried to download it directly from the bolt site and getjar, all say operation failed. The main site has several links but none work for me. I know its still beta but im curious to see if its better than opera * +

sohil876 1.08.09 - 12:19pm
Well i can tell you no browser is better than opera,and bolt latest beta also doesn't have a download manager but browsing is faster than ucweb but not more than opera. * +

sohil876 1.08.09 - 12:25pm
I'll post yot a link for bolt beta v1.04 signed and unsigned versions later if you want,oh and some files on getjar are corrupted like i tried to download blue ftp v1.41 but only thing i got was downloading failed,so if it fails to download try other site or link,ill post link for sure though. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 SonyEricsson Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search