! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

louder acoustic - Page 1/4

Subject: louder acoustic
Replies: 22 Views: 1225
> »
wiel 12.09.07 - 06:23pm
unzip xs++ in a new folder.create these folders in that same folder, inside of one another: files_to_upload/ifs/settings/acoustic so u would put ifs inside files_to_upload.download the acoustics pack that will make your phone loader and drop the files inside the acoustic folder.should be about 44 or more files.now start xs++.... * +

wiel 12.09.07 - 06:28pm
turn your phone off and click connect on xs.hold c and connect your usb cable to your phone.wait for your phone's info to be displayed then let go of c.click flash then tick customize.now go back to the main window and choose breakxs as the way in.now click FSX then click start FSX then wait.....its done ninja * +

wiel 12.09.07 - 06:35pm
brainslug you need the flash driver to get your phone detected by your pc.you can get it at se-nse.net .u can get an acoustics pack there too * +

marlonxp 13.09.07 - 12:11am
nerd * +

diezi1 13.09.07 - 02:17am
Dude i hope its you they come to if/when things go wrong lol, make sure your phone is compatible with XS++, also if you phone should fail to switch on afterwards you'll need to search for a compatible REST file for your phone, it'll be named something like your phone's firmware OH yeah and you'll need to use SEFP to flash in rest files, but thats only if things go bad which they shouldnt as Gbrooks3 is a legand. * +

wiel 13.09.07 - 02:44am
Db2020 phones don't use rest. In the end you can get technical support at se-nse.net.there is a newbie forum there too.good luck:-) * +

wiel 13.09.07 - 02:49am
If your phone don't switch on after the process or can't be detected by your pc just remove the battery then put it back in then switch it on. If that don't work try doing what diezil saidnerd * +

diezi1 13.09.07 - 03:47am
www.se-nse.net thats my home lol, you need XS++ v1.6.8 beta for DB2020 phone's, thats like k800i w850i's and stuff like that, Side Note: use the correct acoustic drivers to, DB2010 phone's k750 w800 w810 and so on normally use apf format acoustic's, DB2020 phone's generally use zapf format acoustic's, its also good to use the correct format or you'll be blasting f*k all through your headphone's dance2 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 SonyEricsson Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search