! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 9/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
a100 4.05.14 - 10:11pm
yeah but it depends some tmez * +

sxct1na 5.05.14 - 01:31pm
If the kids are in a happy, comfortable and trustworthy environment where they have a great bond with each other than why should anyone have to judge. If she's happy with an old timer then let her be happy. Too many people judge on other peoples situations. Always comparing. I have friends who live under the same roof with different fathers and they are the most outgoing people I've met. It takes a lot of work to make a family like that just mesh. You'll find they're raised to accept things may not work out all the time but they adapt in the end eventually. * +

joybags 6.05.14 - 12:24am
Broken britain. * +

mikeymk 6.05.14 - 01:48am
Idealism.

Its something you grow out of.

You'll be amazed what you can grow into.

Broken britain is a household of resentment, kids in an unhappy upbringing, hiding from parents who argue everyday because some relationships simply dont last decades.

There are better, happier, more peaceful ways of living. Better for everyone involved.

I have half-siblings, but theres nothing broken about us. * +

joybags 6.05.14 - 05:42am
I have half siblings too... And I'm on my 2nd relationship...youre missing my point. My mum was 25 when she had me and had been with my dad 10yr previous. Then they split and she had my two half siblings years later. The situation im referring too is very different. Havin 3 kids to 3 different me under the age of 30 is proof that someone hasnt learnt from their previous lack of responsibilty. Make the mistake once...twice...but 3 times in such a short time. I think its just wrong. Simple. * +

joybags 6.05.14 - 05:49am
And clearly each of these poor kids is a statistic of broken britain. As non of their parents relationships exist...So theyve probably already witnessed all of the arguments etc which led to each of their fathers leaving...neither of their parents made the effort to raise their kids together...as they didnt stay together long enough. But its deffo the mother who has been the most irresponsible in my opinion. And giving their mothers track record the 60 year old probs wont be around very long if he's shooting blanks lol * +

fryday 6.05.14 - 11:34am
bad parents * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark