! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Virgin - Page 7/8

Subject: Virgin
« <> »
chickadoo 12.07.19 - 06:59am

@ mikeymk - 6.02.19 - 11:48pm
Hmm. I wonder if the 'purity' desirability of a virgin woman was more in the women's interests than the man's, otherwise they wouldn't be so consistently desirable.
See, taking a womans virginity is crap. It's not very enjoyable. It took me three attempts because it was hurting her, and though she soon became a bit of a nympho and has seen me as an angel ever since, I vowed to myself never to go through the frustration again.

Women and children long have been treated as objects to be possessed and controlled by men. Like land and properties. If you don't know who your children are you can't keep your wealth in your family.

I'm sorta with tasti2 on this. It's a social construct to control women and their bodies. It's why women were encouraged to be virgins and men to play the field. So glad I was never a conformist yikes

But like you, I appreciate experience in lovers too cause sex is actually fun!! * +

akanchawa 1.08.19 - 08:54pm
Virgin Mary's I call them. * +

mysterious24 1.08.19 - 10:06pm
Yes * +

gonglove 9.08.19 - 03:02pm
Am a top never been touch am i a virgin * +

shagnty 7.07.21 - 05:19pm
Ive heard this before but never met anyone that hasnt had sex before marige these days you have to try out the merchandise before even thinking about marriage * +

poppyg 18.07.21 - 05:53pm

@ shagnty - 7.07.21 - 05:19pm
Ive heard this before but never met anyone that hasnt had sex before marige these days you have to try out the merchandise before even thinking about marriage

I would disagree with this. Not nice at all but hey...to that girl who is still a virgin, good on you sweetie. I pray for God to bless you. :) * +

yoshen 9.08.21 - 09:42pm
These days its not normal :/ things r just bad to worse * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark