! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 7/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
sugarela 21.04.14 - 02:07pm
I don't think having children to different partners, or the age of the current partner makes a person a bad parent. So long as it is a happy, stable, and safe home environment where the children's needs are met who are we to judge?
* +

sillyxx 21.04.14 - 03:48pm

@ joybags - 20.04.14 - 08:25am
...oh and didnt you know...selfies are en vogue these days!!

Cringe face * +

sillyxx 21.04.14 - 03:49pm
Are you the better woman? I'd personally say your the total cuunt for being so narrow minded dunno.gif * +

x.z.z.x 21.04.14 - 04:02pm
Am I missing something? Your words and I quote 'he left his wife for the better woman' does that not mean you were having an affair lol call me stupid but to me if somebody leaves their partner for someone else its classed as an affair which ever way you try to dress it up! eyeroll.gif * +

x.z.z.x 21.04.14 - 04:03pm

@ sillyxx - 21.04.14 - 03:49pm
Are you the better woman? I'd personally say your the total cuunt for being so narrow minded dunno.gif

Agree.gif * +

uniquelyme 21.04.14 - 04:17pm

@ x.z.z.x - 21.04.14 - 04:02pm
Am I missing something? Your words and I quote 'he left his wife for the better woman' does that not mean you were having an affair lol call me stupid but to me if somebody leaves their partner for someone else its classed as an affair which ever way you try to dress it up! eyeroll.gif

I thought the same. Also wonder if the happy woman with the 60 year old . . may be the ex. Thus the obvious bitterness * +

joybags 22.04.14 - 06:04am
no the ex is not the one with the 60 year old ...and like I said earlier its just my opinion... I personally think its wrong. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index