! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Older women with younger men - Page 60/61

Subject: Older women with younger men
« <> »
ay.kush 14.05.15 - 11:40am
Love does not concern age,to me age is noting but love is something to me to love is to care. * +

r0nda 17.05.15 - 11:44am
I'm an older lady with a history of dating younger men. I don't think its wrong (depending on how large the age gap is?) it seems less frowned upon when an older man dates a much younger woman. * +

rocko197 17.05.15 - 05:59pm
nothing wrong with that at all, my ex was 4 years older than me * +

notyl 23.05.15 - 04:16am
Well, older woman are straight forward and have the power to control this type of relationship. Usually it happens when the woman has a good job and the young guy would be fed by the woman. This is a perfect example of an open relationship. They are both in it for fun, it only becomes wrong when they have spent a long time together coz feelings develop and they become too attached to each other. Obviously as most man are, we don't usually say NO to sex, we are ready anytime, while woman love sex as much but they can't say that to anyone, only to those whom they know they make favours for. Young man get money, sex, cars and nice weekends, and mostly woman are in it just to get laid and they sure don't mind payin for it.
Well, that's just wat I've seen, notices and experienced. * +

mikeymk 23.05.15 - 05:09am
People are people, whether a relationship is right or wrong depends on what works for them, what they want out of life.

It's that simple, but there's always a que of people who think their judgementalism is valid. It's usually just prejudiced. * +

djou 27.05.15 - 12:48pm
Love has no boundry * +

djou 27.05.15 - 12:53pm
Jesuse died for all, love all age group, love is for all wethere u a tall or short,fat or small. What u like as happynes go for it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-61
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index