! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why do women... - Page 6/8

Subject: why do women...
« <> »
aml_1298 25.09.11 - 02:54pm
lol not too much to say there eh, rah? U ok? Lol * +

alylala 25.09.11 - 03:25pm
kid speak for yourself mate lol I always end up with guys who have a split personality, they lead you to believe their one of the 'good' guys but end up bein completely psychotic dislike * +

bastet 25.09.11 - 04:58pm
Rah1, i must admit i do agree with you there... * +

hotfox4u 25.09.11 - 07:29pm
Lol they say bullshoot baffels brains eh! * +

reallyu 31.12.18 - 06:01pm

@ king397 - 4.09.11 - 11:03pm
... Say they would want to be with someone who would treat them like a lady and is a real gentleman but in reality when a good guy approaches them they would say 'hes not my type' and would rather stick with a jerk loser who hits on them now and then??? Does this mean they love the opposite of what they say they love and are too ashamed to admit?

It depends on what u call good man. I wouldn't choose someone that doesn't know how to treat me as a woman simply because I don't deserve to get less when I give my all. But good men isn't good as some claim..it jus a word that is used to feel entitled about who they arent. * +

ladibud 8.01.19 - 11:24am

@ king397 - 4.09.11 - 11:03pm
... Say they would want to be with someone who would treat them like a lady and is a real gentleman but in reality when a good guy approaches them they would say 'hes not my type' and would rather stick with a jerk loser who hits on them now and then??? Does this mean they love the opposite of what they say they love and are too ashamed to admit?

no... it just means that good doesn't equal spineless and boring and the guy who thinks n is good may be just that. as interesting as watching paint dry.

just because someone says that they are a good guy and women aren't interested doesn't mean that they'd rather be with a woman abuser. it just means sorry pal, you just don't tickle my fancy. * +

shazza6 9.01.19 - 08:50am
everyone has different taste..and have the right choose who they want be with..u cant force someone to want u if not interested.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index