! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 5/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
sourface 16.04.14 - 04:13am

@ sillyxx - 10.04.14 - 03:32pm
No that doesn't make her a bad parent at all, as long as her kids know who there dad is and aren't being told this is your new daddy etc. a bad parent is someone that doesn't show there kids love, attention, doesn't give them what they need! .. You can't help who you love and I think it's disgusting how people can be so narrow minded as to think that just because she has had a couple of failed relationships and now has found someone she likes that's older that makes her a bad parent! At least her kids will grow up open minded unlike some good

Clapping This * +

sourface 16.04.14 - 04:15am
Gosh popcorn * +

convictor 16.04.14 - 07:05am
A 60 year old is perhaps all she can get but is probably a stable feature in her life and possibly a good provider. Either that or she is tired of being stuffed around by guys her own age who just tend to play women. Doesn't make her a bad parent though. I personally wouldn't take on a woman who has 3 kids. * +

kaveri93 16.04.14 - 11:40am
no moral character.... * +

kingsim 16.04.14 - 08:22pm
why so serious... joybags is cute.... she talks s**te on this forum anyway.... i think 35 is the new 60 * +

foxigalx 17.04.14 - 07:01am
If her and her kids are happy who is anyone to judge otherwise? Regardless of whether she has 3 kids to different dads the mums giving them stability by being there for them. Petty narrow minded people shud concentrate on their on life before passing judgement on another. Pretty sure your life isn't so perfect joybags cause if it was you wouldn't feel the need to sit here slating others! * +

mikeymk 20.04.14 - 07:15am
Whats wrong with 60yo people? Dont they deserve love just because of their age?

I have a kid and i'm no longer with the mother. I guess thats it then. Cant have more kids as it.ll be a different parent. What will the neighbours think!
Might as well chop it off. Or get with a 60yo. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum