! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 4/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
x.z.z.x 14.04.14 - 11:08am
If memory serves me you met the guy on here even tho he was still married. I remember the arguements posted all over the forums lol he's wife used to come on here calling you a bunny boiler. So you really are in no position to judge anyone for their choices. And bein as your kids father cheated on you, you ended up having a sordid affair and broke up another family. People in glass houses come to mind Joybags. * +

uniquelyme 14.04.14 - 01:33pm

@ x.z.z.x - 14.04.14 - 11:08am
If memory serves me you met the guy on here even tho he was still married. I remember the arguements posted all over the forums lol he's wife used to come on here calling you a bunny boiler. So you really are in no position to judge anyone for their choices. And bein as your kids father cheated on you, you ended up having a sordid affair and broke up another family. People in glass houses come to mind Joybags.

Love it! * +

stevilknevil 14.04.14 - 06:44pm
Digusting my ex had 3 kids to 2 different blokes when I met her I'm now the 3rd diff dad n she's got 4 kids one mine n she's moved onto possible dad number 4 sl*t * +

uniquelyme 14.04.14 - 07:03pm

@ stevilknevil - 14.04.14 - 06:44pm
Digusting my ex had 3 kids to 2 different blokes when I met her I'm now the 3rd diff dad n she's got 4 kids one mine n she's moved onto possible dad number 4 sl*t

You willingly added to the brood though . . so dont slate her . . get a grip. * +

madam.x 15.04.14 - 01:39am
faint.gif exactly what uniquelyme said. * +

sillyxx 15.04.14 - 02:09am

@ x.z.z.x - 14.04.14 - 11:08am
If memory serves me you met the guy on here even tho he was still married. I remember the arguements posted all over the forums lol he's wife used to come on here calling you a bunny boiler. So you really are in no position to judge anyone for their choices. And bein as your kids father cheated on you, you ended up having a sordid affair and broke up another family. People in glass houses come to mind Joybags.

Pmpl.gif * +

sillyxx 15.04.14 - 02:12am

@ stevilknevil - 14.04.14 - 06:44pm
Digusting my ex had 3 kids to 2 different blokes when I met her I'm now the 3rd diff dad n she's got 4 kids one mine n she's moved onto possible dad number 4 sl*t

If she was so bad why did you even go there? Another classic example of a male thinking its ok for them to do as the please and just slag off the woman again! Maybe she dumped you because your a complete Mong who can't spell? Bitter much comfort.gif tbh I think she had a lucky escape getting away from someone like you * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index