! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is age really just a number? - Page 3/5

Subject: Is age really just a number?
« <> »
jume 15.06.15 - 10:23am

@ mhelind - 15.06.15 - 08:30am
Age doesnt matter..

Thanks, i treat and regard women in the highest esteem * +

konflict 15.06.15 - 07:29pm
just a number i say * +

cam007 17.06.15 - 02:25pm
pmpl * +

mikeymk 17.06.15 - 10:35pm

@ jume - 15.06.15 - 03:27am
Im a very fit,vibrant and active guy and women my age cant seem to keep up

I'm in two ways. Age is just a number. However, most women don't seem to treat it as such.

I tried to explain this to a bird at work recently, who asked how I kept so slim. I said because I hadn't grown up yet. I still cycle everywhere, jump railings, act like a kid. She suggested I grew up.

To what part of my life? I asked. I then explained how I'm at no part of life. I may live to 45 or 95, I don't know. So there is no calendar. No schedule. I'm at the prime of my life until it's time to go.

She had her life all planned out. A design for life she was sinking into, online mind, yet her body is following.

Because.. We are blagged into living a certain way, slowing ourselves down, driving ourselves down. They're all at it. The body follows a corrupted mind.

I'm not corrupted. My body and mind reflect this. Finding a woman alike is.. Not going to happen. * +

mikeymk 17.06.15 - 10:38pm
Using age for the search is ridiculous, though. There are plenty of fat, lazy twenty-somethings blaming their hormones to prove this. * +

dre4mz 17.06.15 - 11:29pm
I love the way you say it how it is lol * +

palmhot 22.06.15 - 06:54am
No harm to like 15 years younger than you,many peoples keep that space from their 1st life for the interest in last life as female get old more quick than a male. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index