! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

single parents - Page 3/8

Subject: single parents
« <> »
shadow27 15.10.14 - 11:39pm
Wow.. Yeah, I think all that s**t can wait. Last r/ship I was in (she had a kid, I have mine) our parenting styles were different. It's little things that can put you off or make you think maybe it's best to just focus on the kids, be single blah blah blah. I'm happy doing my own thing mostly! * +

bozzalad 16.10.14 - 10:05am
yep * +

dre4mz 16.10.14 - 01:23pm
Id be with a single dad.however i would not want to take the role of step mum on.I beleve a child as two parents and only them two should be called parent.My relationship with the dad would be diffrent to the child's etc and id try never to mix the two.As far as the child is concerned im just dad's friend etc if that make's sence * +

bozzalad 16.10.14 - 03:54pm
can't work * +

obsidian21 16.10.14 - 06:10pm
taking care of his children doesent bother me. well if he is fair in everything and dont mistake me for the nanny. lol.gif * +

bozzalad 16.10.14 - 06:14pm
until you say or do the wrong thing * +

obsidian21 16.10.14 - 06:38pm
to the children? it depends what is wrong to him but if he understands what kind of relationship he wants me for he should show patience and will to communicate. I should have more authority than the nanny anyway and also be allowed to be affectionate to the kids. I don't want to supply their mom anyway, just be allowed to do the right things and be also fully seen as future wife if he is looking for a wife. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index