! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How could you.. - Page 3/3

Subject: How could you..
« <
3000ad 26.04.14 - 06:14pm

@ mcsnoop - 26.04.14 - 04:01pm
lol its cool when a guy says he has a 9 inch weener but its a bad thing when a girl tell u she has a huge va jj. why is that

pmpl * +

kid_ka0s 26.04.14 - 06:32pm

@ lisaa1 - 23.04.14 - 01:40am
Ever get talking to a guy on here and actually believe a single thing that he tells you? So far the majority of conversations Iv had with men on here have consisted of them telling me theyr penis size, trying to turn the convo around to something else is just pointless.. Guys why are you such ass.holes? Are those pics where your actually quite good looking even yours?? Id never believe a thing I'm told on here unless It was face to face, way too many spoofers! Facepalm

Im handsome, that's the truth... * +

mr.krabs 26.04.14 - 07:01pm
I would tell a lie or exagerate the truth way back when i first came here. But just like in real life, it's harder to keep up with lies, and it sucks to dissapoint people. Might as well be straight up and have confidence in the real you. * +

akash_nu 27.04.14 - 08:12am
I think this place can be seen as a way of getting to know new people and a conversation starter. To really get involved with someone you definitely need to date them in person. Otherwise it's just stupid. I guess whoever tries to go into the penis conversation ain't worth the time. * +

mrbegood 27.04.14 - 10:04am
It is hard to find honest people on here, I don't know why people have to lie, what do they achive from lieing. * +

sillyxx 27.04.14 - 10:14am
Most of the people on hear talk a load of cr*p lol.gif not everyone but quite a few, not just men either you get women that do it aswell, some as I said are ok, I started speaking to my mister on here and met last year and he's a goodun yes.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index