! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do I give up or not? - Page 3/3

Subject: Do I give up or not?
« <
kid_ka0s 28.11.13 - 06:37pm
Dip ur fingers and run... * +

banbury 28.11.13 - 06:56pm
I Woulnt give up but just try and chat to her as a friend, be friendly but nothing more. Just Take things very slowly and dont push anything and you will be fine. If she appears uncomfortable when you chat to her back off for a bit and give her some space and she will let you know if shes interested. * +

banbury 28.11.13 - 07:09pm
just start with a simple hello how are you today that cant do any harm. Just something to break the ice, even a casual comment about the weather. Just the same old ordinary chat you would make with anyone, its a start, just nothing heavy. Get the picture? She will either aknowledge you or she wont. Just try and be a friend for now. * +

banbury 28.11.13 - 07:18pm
4 years is quite a while so she maybe a bit mixed up in the head emotionally. She may have got excited about you at first but then felt unable to carry it out. Thats why you should just try and be a friend for now. And if she does like you that way she will come round eventually. The most important thing to remember is that women dont like being pressurised. * +

whtdragn 4.12.13 - 06:30am
@banbury thanks for the advice but I don't want to be stuck as just her friend. And is there any way to develop a romantic relationship from friendship?

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index