! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is romance dead - Page 2/9

Subject: Is romance dead
« <> »
genkelly 30.06.21 - 05:42pm
Lol. Most definitely * +

technom8 30.06.21 - 11:25pm
Sundaykindagirl you are 80 you dont know nothing about woman you dont even go out you are 80 odd I know countless woman who agree with me I mix with the public I arrange singles events / social gatherings. Host karaoke what would you know at your age? when you sit in doors typing 24/7 hiding behind your phone. I'm far more Intelligent than you any day try going out your house and mixing with the public you know nothing about men or men in this day age. My mums your age she knows nothing about woman today. Men are not after sex it proves how narrow minded you are I know woman who forced me * +

technom8 30.06.21 - 11:33pm
Men are not after sex it proves how narrow minded you are I know woman who have forced me to have sex with them on the 1st night after meeting them in a pub. I got told by them If dont do it, its over. So answer that one. Proves I have far more experience than yourself. Its always guys are the issue well Ive investigated relationships discovered the guys were the victim every time. All woman who have sons will understand. * +

sundaykindagirl 1.07.21 - 01:09am

@ technom8 - 30.06.21 - 11:25pm
Sundaykindagirl you are 80 you dont know nothing about woman you dont even go out you are 80 odd I know countless woman who agree with me I mix with the public I arrange singles events / social gatherings. Host karaoke what would you know at your age? when you sit in doors typing 24/7 hiding behind your phone. I'm far more Intelligent than you any day try going out your house and mixing with the public you know nothing about men or men in this day age. My mums your age she knows nothing about woman today. Men are not after sex it proves how narrow minded you are I know woman who forced me

Lmao I don't happen to be 80 at all so have some respect mate,and I actually do go out so get your facts right ,as for typing away 24/7 wrong again I have a life a very good life in fact so take your uncalled for narrow minded views and shove them where the sun don't shine
And tbh who in there right mind would want to get romantic with you * +

sundaykindagirl 1.07.21 - 01:12am

Sundaykindagirl you are 80 you dont know nothing about woman you dont even go out you are 80 odd I know countless woman who agree with me I mix with the public I arrange singles events / social gatherings. Host karaoke what would you know at your age? when you sit in doors typing 24/7 hiding behind your phone. I'm far more Intelligent than you any day try going out your house and mixing with the public you know nothing about men or men in this day age. My mums your age she knows nothing about woman today. Men are not after sex it proves how narrow minded you are I know woman who forced me

Oh and read up it wasn't actually me who said that men where after sex you need to get off your high horse * +

crail 1.07.21 - 05:03am

Thick fker * +

sundaykindagirl 1.07.21 - 08:14am
Is that aimed at me or techo Crail? Lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page