! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Who would you date - Page 2/4

Subject: Who would you date
« <> »
reallyu 7.10.18 - 09:08pm

@ slago - 7.10.18 - 07:42pm
I would choose you for a date, not just to sh*g. And I've dated my fair share of Scorpios, and Sagittarius like you, I knew exactly what they need, and I provided it. I also possess all the qualities you just mentioned and other rare qualities, you're welcome though. Hmm

Ohhh, so what was the problem that ure not with one of them? * +

reallyu 7.10.18 - 09:17pm

@ slago - 7.10.18 - 09:12pm
I was too busy, didn't have time

So how did u provided what they wanted and u didn't hav time? If u dated Sagittarius n Scorpio women...I believe they would of make time invested a key to their requirements * +

reallyu 7.10.18 - 10:01pm

@ slago - 7.10.18 - 09:41pm
I guess it was meeting the right people at the wrong time, everything was perfect as far as the relationship went, I guess time was the only problem, I disappeared for weeks sometimes, my Sagittarius's understood but for the Scorpios', it was a pill, hard to sw*llow

Everything can't be perfect without time...unless most wanted a sh*g n nothing else...most Sagittarius wouldn't mind cause they are wild n don't like serious relationship early...yea the Scorpio women won't...hmmm ok...well I'm sure this time around ure not too busy. * +

shajidulking 7.10.18 - 10:18pm

@ slago - 7.10.18 - 01:13pm
reallyu

Me pls date you * +

reallyu 7.10.18 - 10:27pm

@ shajidulking - 7.10.18 - 10:18pm
Me pls date you

Too young * +

reallyu 7.10.18 - 10:30pm

@ slago - 7.10.18 - 10:26pm
Time is not my thing, it's not always guaranteed, sometimes I get it for some days, then I don't, I'm not in control of it. But I'm not too busy these days. Just donno till when.

Note to u: time is a compliment to a woman..so pls let it be ur thing...besides time should be everyone thing..cause when its gone...its gone! But I can understand u can't control it but if or when u genuinely care for someone... Prioritise ur time....but atleast u kno what u want which is good * +

reallyu 7.10.18 - 10:31pm

@ slago - 7.10.18 - 10:27pm
Me is man. Me no date men.

Lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page