! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Your ideal 1st date? - Page 2/3

Subject: Your ideal 1st date?
« <> »
aznmitzz 15.02.17 - 08:05pm
Being in Manchester it would be great to just sit on grass n just chit chat away... but weather here is totally rubbish lol. * +

tazdevil 15.02.17 - 09:00pm

@ irnbrux - 10.02.17 - 09:41am
Depends where I am. The thought of sitting on a bench under a tree with a hot coffee and watching the snow fall and lay. All white and cosy sounds good daydream.gif

Aww! Yes, for me too it depends where I am as well as what season it is, like I wouldn't like a walk in the park or sitting on grass in Summers haha.gif * +

@ nomnom - 11.02.17 - 09:20am
I don't have an ideal. . I like things that happen naturally, unexpected. My first date with my partner of 5 years involved him kneeling in front of me and tying rope on my legs, our eyes met and I swore he could see into the core of my being, and I think i fell in love with him that same moment.

That's cute, but why did he tie a rope on your legs? Bondage? I actually like things that happen naturally and unexpectedly with the right one. Although, I'd really like to have a date ideally in some intimate setting like a nice cosy restaurant which isn't loud and over-crowded, where the food is nice and where there's some slow/soft music playing and a pretty view. Probably a rooftop or seaside. * +

@ mikeymk - 12.02.17 - 08:06am
I can think of a few. Bikes, would be good. I cycle a lot, leisure style, just for the fun of it. I've never understood why people grow out of it (I'm actually holding a bike in my profile pic, it's just cropped out).

And i'm a stroller. Beach, village, fields, river, all good for me.

Maybe these are second-date ideas, though. Whilst a 'town-centre entertainments' date may be less personal, having more to do can give some space, and keep things from getting awkward easily.

Yeah, cycling would be good for the second or third date. For me, first dates are all about building a connection, and see if the guy manages to ensure that I'm NOT checking my phone every 3 minutes. THIS IS THE BIGGEST HINT. If I'm checking my phone more than usual, I want to get the fk out ASAP lol

I love strolling. I'd totally fancy roaming around with someone aimlessly, just talking talking talking while it's drizzling and there's some cool breeze and some pretty cool clouds. Awh daydream.gif * +

nomnom 15.02.17 - 10:44pm
taz he was teaching me how to do a knot.. that's all he was meant to be doing, teaching me something... but there was an instant connection :D * +

nomnom 15.02.17 - 10:46pm
last first date I went on... we went to an ice cream shop and then walked up a hill where we could sit down and look over several different towns, was nice, quiet.. the odd dog walker.. but I like quiet places for privacy and conversation reasons * +

fir3hill 16.02.17 - 02:42am
I would ideally like to slither enigmatically along a beach.together, covered in seaweed and making strange squeaking sounds in the moonlight * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index