! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Moving on - Page 2/3

Subject: Moving on
« <> »
prismf 17.09.14 - 01:31pm

@ convictor - 13.09.14 - 09:29am
I've had a 'yo-yo' relationship (as I call it). they don't work. all you doing is grasping at straws in the hope something will change. it won't. all you're doing is setting yourself up for more pain and heart ache. walk away before it consumes you.

it didnt......and i did......with both of the players nod.gif

ahhhhh as if people need to be that rotten to themselves. but some alas have no respect for themselves let alone anyone else nod.gif * +

prismf 17.09.14 - 01:34pm
n meant i didnt get hurt....and i did give them a second chance lol. think if your open to players on a real level.....instead of their level.....the damage is non-existent,,,,,on a score of 1 to 10 of arrow in the heart lol

guys who really want to share themselves with you in an honest way, will. and not play games of any kind to try to keep u interested.

players dont have anything more than games to keep someone interested.....coz they are just so boring on every other level. that is a fact nod.gif * +

prismf 17.09.14 - 01:36pm
and my wisdom on the yoyo you may yourselves encounter at some point.....may just help you too see them for what they are.......i did before they started their games.......interested only in what they were upto and wanting to play.....not actually interested in ....them. * +

sardonikkei 17.09.14 - 04:22pm
Dont talk to the past... it has nothin new to say. Im too old for yo-yoin back n forth. If it fks up i move on. * +

shazza6 20.09.14 - 08:43am
Wouldnt bother with them just move on!theres plenty other fish in the sea as they say! * +

obsidian21 20.09.14 - 08:51pm
maybe i would accept them to leave once or twice but if its their habit than they can go go and never return. its a proof they dont respect you. its not like you are going to marry them and they are going back and forth whenever they want. let them fk off. no regrets. * +

nuhas 27.09.14 - 03:11pm
theres no taste in one female just leave it when it older and get a new one theres lot fish in sea and taste them.if she leave you better luck for you.no regret * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index