! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 2/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
sillyxx 10.04.14 - 03:32pm
No that doesn't make her a bad parent at all, as long as her kids know who there dad is and aren't being told this is your new daddy etc. a bad parent is someone that doesn't show there kids love, attention, doesn't give them what they need! .. You can't help who you love and I think it's disgusting how people can be so narrow minded as to think that just because she has had a couple of failed relationships and now has found someone she likes that's older that makes her a bad parent! At least her kids will grow up open minded unlike some good.gif * +

gooji 10.04.14 - 04:15pm
Well said silly.. My ex had three kids to three men by the time she was 32 and is now finally married to my mate (don't ask lol) and she is the most non slappery person going. Kids 'fathers' don't wanna know.

However im on the fence about the 60 year old... If he can provide stability and love then who are we to argue.
* +

justnat 10.04.14 - 04:16pm
I'm a single mum of 3 all kids have same dad I'd neva get with a 60 yo tho haaa x * +

x.z.z.x 11.04.14 - 12:28am
Having 3 kids by different dads isn't bad parenting its bad choice of men. Im pretty sure she didnt plan on having kids by different dads. Anyhow a bloke can knowingly impregnate several women and walk away - now thats bad parenting. As for the 60year old... who are you to judge? Do you have kids Joybags? * +

tokage 11.04.14 - 09:10am
it doesn't make her a bad parent... the age of her current partner is of no concern or relevance if they are both of age.... the only diffs between her nd many other women is she had sex with more than one partner, as do most, over a say 10 yr period, but she got prefnant while others didn't. says nothin abt her parentin skills at all. * +

joybags 11.04.14 - 09:59am
Its just my opinion. If I got pregnant to a man I loved and for whatever reason we broke up.. Then the same happened a 2nd time round I wouldnt have anymore ..those kids will not only grow up in a broken home (fact a broken home is when one parent is no longer around) they will probably be subject to bullying ..not only for the fact they all have different dads but that their mum is at the school gates with a grey old man that most will presume is their grandfather! Not fair but it will happen. * +

joybags 11.04.14 - 10:01am

@ gooji - 10.04.14 - 04:15pm
Well said silly.. My ex had three kids to three men by the time she was 32 and is now finally married to my mate (don't ask lol) and she is the most non slappery person going. Kids 'fathers' don't wanna know.

However im on the fence about the 60 year old... If he can provide stability and love then who are we to argue.

Bear in mind that he'll drawing his pension before the kids leave school!! Irresponsible! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index