! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I need urgent advice pls - Page 1/6

Subject: I need urgent advice pls
Replies: 37 Views: 6473
> »
simplegr 4.11.11 - 06:09pm
I met a man online. We have being good friends and have fallen in love. We love each other so much that we have planned meeting and plan a life. We live in different countries. We talk on phone and share a lot. I've sent couple of photos to him and he likes me, now i sent a photo to him lately which he says is nice but since then he has changed. He is now very cold towards me and hardly talk as before. I asked him about it he said nothing, i continue to ask if he is no more sure of his decision * +

miickie 4.11.11 - 06:11pm
He's obviously not bothered. Think yourself lucky he still talks to you tho, cos personally if have just deleted you without comment * +

atlant1s 4.11.11 - 06:19pm
Does he even know what you look like? Cuz you haven't got any photos let alone a wapsite * +

unquiet1 4.11.11 - 06:22pm
its swak of him * +

sxibabe 4.11.11 - 06:35pm
just goes to show u dont really no some1 untill u meet them 4 real. ppl will tell u wot u wanna hear on here. be thankful he showed his true colours b4 u spent money meeting up * +

alveera 4.11.11 - 07:42pm
you were 35 when you created this profile now you must be more than that. Still you are doing such kind of childish stupidity. You should behave mature. Its not an age of falling for someone like this. Use your senses please. * +

burt1e 4.11.11 - 08:15pm
the virtual world and the real world are two completely different places, leave the virtual one and get in the real one ! * +

catw0m4n 4.11.11 - 10:55pm
how the hell is she being immature then alverra? bit of a cheek coming from u when u have a post up whinging about ya sick bf rolleyes * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search