! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Long Distance Relationships - Page 1/2

Subject: Long Distance Relationships
Replies: 9 Views: 1861
> »
shy67 11.12.21 - 03:49am
They do happen, but it's not easy.Wot's your take on it? * +

valatine 14.12.21 - 08:31pm
Depends if your in the same country * +

mikeymk 14.12.21 - 09:29pm
It's temporary. The relationship, I mean.

And you know it ain't going anywhere, but hey, honeymoon period, temporary happiness, call it what you like.

Is it wrong? Nah, go for it. Just don't kid yourself.

I've been in a few. Two were hundreds of miles, another two were just difficult to get to. And even one only 60-odd miles away took planning.

And ultimately, days off. Work 5 days a week? That's 5 days, every week, you ain't together, minimum. Day after day, evening after evening, night after night, they're just pixels. It gets lonely as entire seasons paint the picture of inevitability.

But it doesn't matter, because romance. Because the ''physical isn't everything'' right... yeah. It does matter. It matters when you've been together 6 months and still get 2 days together a month by the time the costs catch up with your skint asre.

Its shit. There are cheaper ways to get laid once every now and then.

The best scenario is it fills a hole, scratches an itch, you don't really care to fight for it and it's easy to let go.
The worst case is just as likely - you love them. And that makes the gap 10x bigger every 'difficult' day.

All the friendships, family, infrastructure around you becomes apparent like never before.

It's when you realise you can't do it. You're either off the hook, feeling like you've got away with a great time you needed - or you're left feeling hurt, stressed, beaten and stupid.

Do you love your friends, family, children, career, enough to abandon them for one person? Get your head out your asre and think about how you're prepared to give up everyone who's loved you for years... for a crush. * +

trunking 14.12.21 - 10:51pm
Never been in a relationship so cannot answer. * +

stayocom 15.12.21 - 03:58pm
I did it but it doesnt work for me. Let has GOD first. * +

warded 16.12.21 - 02:28pm

@ shy67 - 11.12.21 - 03:49am
They do happen, but it's not easy.Wot's your take on it?

I know a few people actually and they are all so ugly that they are least likely to cheat on their partner on a whim. In short: works good for the uglies monster * +

warded 16.12.21 - 02:31pm
also it is easy as long as you don't think with your genitals and get your mind out of the gutter. * +

michtyme 6.02.22 - 09:23am
the further away the betterhaha.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum