! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is romance dead - Page 8/9

Subject: Is romance dead
« <> »
1deanx 19.06.22 - 08:24am

@ saturnx - 28.04.22 - 08:57am
Love is sharing password lol

No no no lol * +

crail 19.06.22 - 04:40pm

@ technom8 - 19.06.22 - 04:09am
Maybe, but I have had countless women come my way only wanting sex, offering sex without me even asking. When I wasn't ready / even in the mood, 1 of them demanded sex instantly said If I didn't do it with her, she will just go home. I wanted to watch a movie with her snuggled up on the sofa. I wanted to hang out with for a while to get to know her better and enjoy her company before anything else, sex was the last thing on my mind but the 1st thing on their mind. So 95 for the guys, the same

You can't compare the two. Men have more testosterone. They simply just can't help being pervs.

Women like sex too but it's not on the same level. I'd say 10percent of Women are desperate too * +

afridi101 19.06.22 - 06:24pm

@ crail - 19.06.22 - 04:40pm
You can't compare the two. Men have more testosterone. They simply just can't help being pervs.

Women like sex too but it's not on the same level. I'd say 10percent of Women are desperate too

True crailygood.gif * +

sensible 16.08.22 - 08:25pm
I just miss the little things * +

technom8 20.08.22 - 05:00am
Excuse me, 10 percent? You obviously don't know any women, and you are dreaming it's at least 80 or even a lot more. The vast majority of women today don't respect men, I find men have more manners woman think they are royalty. You may find 10 of women who know how to say excuse me. Please, and thank you. Most will just walk away, not saying a word. * +

crail 21.08.22 - 07:21am
You are probably just picking the 10 percent of desperate women.
I know women like sex * +

midniter 3.09.22 - 09:23pm
Romance isn't dead, it's just hidden. It's hard finding people to connect with on an intimate level with the distractions of 2022 life, but not impossible. Love is just two people finding each other. I hope you all manage to find that, even if you're feeling jaded from the search. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index