! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Single Jamaican guy. - Page 1/1

Subject: Single Jamaican guy.
Replies: 3 Views: 805

zavii 29.07.18 - 09:24pm
I'm a single guy, hoping with this post I can meet some cool females for friendship or more. I'm a polite, kind, and thoughtful guy who is big on communication, as well as I'm a good listener. I'm into deep conversations and building together. I'm a team player, we could win together. I like the outdoor, so my ideal match would likely also enjoy; walking trails, strolling by the beach, fishing, hiking, photography, gardening and camping. I enjoy the peace and tranquility of the indoors, as well. So she will also like an evening of cuddling, maybe sipping a bottle of wine, or maybe just chilling; reading a book, learning a new language, playing video games, playing family/board games, browsing the web and or watching television. I'm a simple and easy going kind of person. I love to travel and I love to learn new things.

I'm putting serious effort into finding my match, as someday I would love to settle down, and have a bonded family. I am a considerate partner and I know the value of commitment and loyalty.

I enjoy my work as a school teacher, but I also know how important it is to recharge after teaching the future leaders of tomorrow! (Sometimes I worry about that!) *

flash 28.11.19 - 07:28am
Me too *

crail 28.11.19 - 05:38pm
Even I want this guy *

0gypsy0 28.11.19 - 10:07pm
Do you like cooking, cleaning and washing the dishes? That's the sexiest thing in a man *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search