! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to date again - Page 1/2

Subject: How to date again
Replies: 14 Views: 1959
> »
ninababa 15.10.17 - 09:16pm
I seem to find it hard to relate with a man without that nervousness and making it impossible to go on a date because of a bad past experience any advice because I'd love to on a date movies meal etc? Thanks for reading * +

automan1 15.10.17 - 09:21pm
Find someone whos true and wont mess u around not every guy is the same get to know him chat to him like u would a friend at first if u both click then arrange to meet * +

ninababa 15.10.17 - 09:24pm
We're I go wrong tho the anxiety takes over auto an I no there's good men out there * +

automan1 15.10.17 - 09:37pm
Best way to deal with that is take thinks slowly if hes a good bloke he wont mind waiting * +

-saber- 15.10.17 - 10:50pm
I genuinely think being nervous n anxious is normal when dating at first. Id be the same. There are a lot of nice genuine fellas out there though n sometimes just taking it slow is the best way x * +

slick_01 19.10.17 - 06:09am

@ ninababa - 15.10.17 - 09:16pm
I seem to find it hard to relate with a man without that nervousness and making it impossible to go on a date because of a bad past experience any advice because I'd love to on a date movies meal etc? Thanks for reading

Well stop smoking weed and dating drug users and you will be fine * +

valatine 19.10.17 - 09:06am
Have a few stiff drinks before going out .then keep topping them up when eating. Lol * +

nomnom 19.10.17 - 10:08am
I find iteasier to get to know people as people instead of potential dates or partners. I prefer to build connections and form friendships instead of going on job interview style dates where I feel like I'm applying for a vacancy. I am more my authentic self when I have this mentality whilst getting to know someone.

Remember they have to impress you as much as you have to impress them, which is not at all. If you are incompatible you move on and try again. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search