! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Your ideal 1st date? - Page 1/3

Subject: Your ideal 1st date?
Replies: 18 Views: 2207
> »
tazdevil 10.02.17 - 09:00am
What's your idea of a perfect first date?

Sex? Movies? Coffee? Cinema? Fine dining? Mine is one with a good conversation which isn't one-sided. Maybe going to cinema or going to a nice restaurant. Even if it's McDonald's, I don't care, as long as it's not loud and over-crowded. But I'd really love to just sit on grass under a tree because I care more about having a good conservation and getting to know them on a deeper, more emotional level. I'd love to take a walk in the park and eat an ice-cream, then wipe the ice-cream off each other's faces. I believe that's very romantic lol

All the dates I've had in the past have been cinema or dinner. Afterwards, a little make-out and go home poor.gif * +

irnbrux 10.02.17 - 09:41am
Depends where I am. The thought of sitting on a bench under a tree with a hot coffee and watching the snow fall and lay. All white and cosy sounds good daydream.gif * +

0.lily.0 10.02.17 - 08:00pm
Coffee and a chat * +

nomnom 11.02.17 - 09:20am
I don't have an ideal. . I like things that happen naturally, unexpected. My first date with my partner of 5 years involved him kneeling in front of me and tying rope on my legs, our eyes met and I swore he could see into the core of my being, and I think i fell in love with him that same moment. * +

mikeymk 12.02.17 - 08:06am
I can think of a few. Bikes, would be good. I cycle a lot, leisure style, just for the fun of it. I've never understood why people grow out of it (I'm actually holding a bike in my profile pic, it's just cropped out).

And i'm a stroller. Beach, village, fields, river, all good for me.

Maybe these are second-date ideas, though. Whilst a 'town-centre entertainments' date may be less personal, having more to do can give some space, and keep things from getting awkward easily. * +

gerbil5 14.02.17 - 12:18pm
Dating just for new style of loving,believe im deeper,lol fun is loving.. * +

nomnom 14.02.17 - 02:08pm
Dating is just hanging out, getting to know each other. Not that complicated, and not new * +

ementalm 14.02.17 - 05:16pm
skinny dipping in the thames * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum