! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Your ideal 1st date? - Page 3/3

Subject: Your ideal 1st date?
« <
wickedwitch 16.02.17 - 07:19pm
The beach at night urgh * +

parmeen 28.02.17 - 10:28am
How about date in park and wait 4 kissing under d moon? Is it romantic? ppl lol.just advice... * +

valatine 11.03.17 - 09:31pm
Waking up with a bonner ready for round two then breakfast lol * +

reallyu 8.10.17 - 03:28pm

@ tazdevil - 10.02.17 - 09:00am
What's your idea of a perfect first date?

Sex? Movies? Coffee? Cinema? Fine dining? Mine is one with a good conversation which isn't one-sided. Maybe going to cinema or going to a nice restaurant. Even if it's McDonald's, I don't care, as long as it's not loud and over-crowded. But I'd really love to just sit on grass under a tree because I care more about having a good conservation and getting to know them on a deeper, more emotional level. I'd love to take a walk in the park and eat an ice-cream, then wipe the ice-cream off each other's faces. I believe that's very romantic lol

All the dates I've had in the past have been cinema or dinner. Afterwards, a little make-out and go home poor.gif

It will be similar to wat u have mentioned... I'd wear something casual or classy depending on the type of guy he is...bt I'd prefer to be simple.. Wear cute sandal with long flowing flirty colourful dress..going on a picnic in the park or on the beach.. Having undivided attention for each other, really getting to kno each other, laughing, giving jokes, being real...laid back kinda connection, eating pizza or drinking coffee or jus carrying our own cooked meal from home with fruits..then wait until sunset...take few pics together n walk home or drive home together with a small childhood kiss to seal the night dreamy.gif I never been on a date in my entire life so this will be ideal for me. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index