! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sorry - not a match! - Page 1/2

Subject: Sorry - not a match!
Replies: 11 Views: 1512
> »
tazdevil 26.10.16 - 12:00pm
What's a shallow reason(s) you wouldn't date someone?

Here are my reasons-

1) First of all, I can't stand ugly looking nails. When I check out someone, the first thing I notice is their nails. Guys with long, uneven, dirty and weirdly shaped nails turn me off. Nails tell a lot about a person lol

2) I wouldn't date a bisexual guy. I mean, it's already enough if he looks at other men. Girls too? DAMN.

3) I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me. I feel safer in the arms of someone tall and muscular, but not too tall too muscly.

4) I wouldn't date loud reactors. You know, people with whom you go cinema with and they react loudly or someone who has a r*tarded laugh/voice or someone who talks loudly in public. It's totally cringe lol

5) On a completely shallow level, I wouldn't date a Muslim, but if they weren't overly religious, had a dazzling personality, looked good and I got on with them, then I wouldn't mind dating them.

OMG how judgemental am I lol.gif I will come back with more lol * +

mz.c 26.10.16 - 01:15pm
Bad teeth/ breath. dont * +

z3ta 26.10.16 - 02:12pm
Good desire! lol x lol.gif , but you must remember that nobody's perfect! grin.gif * +

sensible 26.10.16 - 09:00pm
Crap sh*g * +

ladibud 26.10.16 - 09:16pm
actually I don't think these reasons are too shallow lol. I can see merit in almost all of them. @ taz * +

ladibud 26.10.16 - 09:18pm
but then again I fell out of love with a guy when I saw his legs in a pair of shorts. he had white leg hairs. right there I knew we were over * +

mz.c 26.10.16 - 10:58pm
Laugh * +

tazdevil 27.10.16 - 12:00pm
laugh.gif I don't think I'd be attracted to someone with white leg hairs either. I also can't abide people who lack a sense of humour. Gotta have a sense of humour. I've hung out with some people in the past who totally lacked it. I'd rather have teeth pulled than do it again for any period of time :/ * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search